Our contact details
Dukes Wine bar and Wine Merchants
19 Duke street
Telephone: 01844 274060
What type of information we have and why we have it
We currently collect and process personal information when explicit permission to do so has been given by you, the customer. This personal information is provided to us directly by you so that we can keep you informed about our wine tasting events, new products and special offers.
The lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time; you can do this by contacting us at the above address.
How we store your information
Your written consent is stored securely in our office and your personal data, once entered on our computer, will only be viewed by our designated data handlers. We will review your data annually to check that you still have an interest in receiving marketing information from us and that your details are up to date.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you give us to a third party or to you
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at the above address is you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data at: Information Commissioner’s office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF Tel: 0303 123 1113.